- Constitution being systematically dismantled (U.S. specific, but an important part)
- Freedom of speech, freedom to assemble, freedom to bear arms, freedom from illegal search, gun confiscation, freedom to do almost anything without permission (i.e. permits, licenses, body scans, etc.)
- Government spying on its citizens
- All governments working toward control of all citizens
- Morality lacking in every aspect of society (sex, language, honesty, family values, could go on and on – 2 Tim. 3:1-5)
- Rise in false religions (Islam, Mormonism, Hinduism, New agers, Atheism, Catholicism, Scientology, Jehovah’s Witness), and worst of all, false Christianity (‘prosperity gospel’, ‘mega churches’, ‘contemplative prayer’), many of which are found on ‘religious’ TV
- Push toward one world government
- Push toward one world currency
- Propaganda overtaking the media (via banker owned media)
- The preparations for martial law, FEMA camps, unlawful programs forced illegally and unconstitutionally through government, i.e. Obamacare
- The imminent crash of the dollar, and the stock market, which will pave the way for the previous points (one world government, one world currency, martial law, and will also prepare for one world dictator, also as prophesied in God’s Word)
- Rampant homosexuality, in blatant opposition to God’s Word
- Rampant abortion, which is murder
- Rampant idol worship and blasphemy (Hollywood, music industry, Islam & other false religions)
- Wars, and rumors of wars, and preparation for specific prophesied wars (Ez 38; Psalm 83; Isa. 17;)
- Dramatic increase in earthquakes, both frequency and magnitude
- Dramatic changes in weather all over the world
- Dramatic increase in natural disasters across the world, frequency and magnitude
- The continual, and increasing fighting, disagreement, and intense rage over the Land of Israel, specifically over Jerusalem, as specifically prophesied in scripture
- Increase in disease, hunger, and death across the world
- Dramatic increase in persecution and execution of Christians – more in the past 100 years than all history combined
- Specific countries alliances formed in perfect alignment as stated in 2500 year old scriptures that until the past 5-20 years have never existed (Egypt, Syria, Iran, Russia, Jordon, Turkey, Lebanon, etc…)
- The rebirth of the nation of Israel in 1948 after 1900 years of complete non-existence (as foretold in scripture 2500 years ago – Ez. 37:2)
- The re-forming of the Roman Empire (in progress – European Union, Vatican)
- Governments contaminating the human race by manipulating DNA, mind control on military (and civilians), vaccines, food and water contaminating, which has increased disease and mental disorders over the past 100 years for population control, and mind control (this is all proven fact)
Saturday, August 24, 2013
(Read the post online for better viewing & lots of resources)
by Mike Spiro
What is happening in the world right now is unprecedented. It has never been like it is now, and it will be getting much more intense. We are teetering on the edge of everything we know, and are used to, being completely changed forever. In fact, just looking back to compare today to 30 years ago, we live in a world we wouldn’t recognize. Multiply that by 1000, and that is what we are looking at. It is here, it is now, and it is unfolding as I type this. Of course, 95% of the people on earth have no clue, because the mainstream media makes it a point to make sure we don’t know what is really going on. They are doing a very good job of it. Even most Christians don’t take the time to be watchers, as instructed by the Bible.
Meanwhile….wars, famine, earthquakes, natural disasters, pestilence, religious wars, market collapses, totalitarianism, moral decline, death, persecution, propaganda, elitist takeovers, and the list goes on…..is increasing at breakneck speed by the minute. Never in the history of the world have things been like they are today, and moved as rapidly as they do today. The most interesting thing about it isn’t that it is happening, because with greed, power hungry government, and technology, it is inevitable that humans would dig a hole like we have. No, the most interesting thing is, that the Bible told us specifically that everything that is happening right now, would happen, exactly as it is now…….2000-2500 years ago! Just as it told specifically the details of the birth, death and resurrection of Christ hundreds of years before He came, so it has told us of the very times we live in now.
I hear the argument, “every generation has thought they were the generation”. Maybe so. However, not one of those generations had these two important points. One, the rebirth of the state of Israel (which is the sign of the age – Ez. 37:2)….and two, all of the signs and events happening all at the same time, in increasing numbers, as ‘birth pains’, as Jesus specifically told us it would happen (Matt. 24:6-8). How ‘bout that?
The following things are occurring as we speak, and have been increasing in intensity and growing closer together by the day:
CURRENT EVENTS THAT COMPLETELY ALIGN
WITH PROPHESIES FOR OUR AGE
I could keep going, but I think my point is made. The bigger point is, all of these things were told to us in God’s Word thousands of years ago. Many stating specific events, specific countries, and even specific time spans. What makes this go from interesting, to fascinating, to scary….depending on whether you know Jesus Christ or not, is that all that is happening, and all that was prophesied, is at such a speed and intensity now, that there are only two things left to occur. One, the catching away of those who know and have accepted the free gift of salvation from Christ, through His death and resurrection, to be with him forever (1 Thess. 4: 16-18)….and two, the tribulation of those left behind, which includes 7 years of judgment, and the turning back to God for Israel (Daniel 9; Revelation & others).
How do I know this? Because the Bible told us exactly how it would happen. To those who have an ear, let them hear. Everything that was told to us by the Word of God, through Daniel, Isaiah, Jesus, His disciples, and the Apostle Paul, is happening right now. The final acts are upon us. When you see these events occur, you will know you are approaching, or already in, the tribulation spoken of in Daniel, and the New Testament. Things are happening, that signal the time is here. Israel is preparing to attack Iran. Syria has deployed chemical weapons, which could possibly lead to the complete destruction of the city of Damascus (as specifically told to us in Isaiah 17). The stock market and world economic markets are in the process of crashing (which will bring on a world currency). War is about to break out across the middle east involving Israel and other countries, and the world (which will bring on a world government). Historic peace talks have begun with Israel (which will bring on a 7 year accord, by the one who will become the head of the world government - Dan. 9:27). Israel has begun work on preparations to build the third Temple (also prophesied, which this dictator will, after 3 ½ years in power, desecrate and declare himself to be god…yes, lower case because he will not be God).
All of this coincides with undeniable signs in the heavens, which God told us specifically that He uses, and has used since man has been inhabiting the earth, that are telling us this is going to begin….any moment (Blood moon tetrads, etc.). How will we know if that 7 year tribulation is in effect? The day is upon us when all the true believers of Jesus Christ will be caught up from this world to be with Him…..we will be gone suddenly. There will be people who claim to be ‘Christians’ left behind, and there will be a deception of the reason behind the disappearance. For those who are still here, don’t believe it. I suggest you immediately realize the truth….which is the fact that Jesus is THE truth, THE resurrection, and THE life (John 14:6), and that you drop to your knees and ask Him to forgive you. Yes, you will still have to go through the coming tribulation, and you will be persecuted intensely for it, and possibly even killed for it, but if you accept Christ, stand by your faith, and never give allegiance to the coming world dictator or take his ‘mark’ (Rev. 13:16-18), you will be saved. Your life will be worth giving up for Christ. If you choose the alternative, you have used your free will choice to choose eternity apart from God. Eternity in hell (and yes, hell is real….please don’t take the chance to find out, because it is for eternity).
I pray that anyone who reads this will heed the words of scripture NOW, and not wait until it’s too late:
Romans 10:9-10 says, "if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."
Posted by Carole Massey-Reyner at 4:00 AM