KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Falling UP

                    (Read the post online for better viewing & lots of resources)

I had a visionary moment this morning. I saw myself beginning to fall over due to life exhaustion. At the moment of the precipice, a hand reached down from heaven and instantly whisked me up, up and away. Thus, I fell up.

There was nothing spiritual about the moment. It was only a stray thought emerging from the depths of my psyche. 

In a period of unusual creativity of the mind lately, I translated all of that to the Pope of 'the studied humility,' who has chosen to dub John Paul II a saint, and now has Pius XII under consideration for the same honor. Excuse me, but I'm a saint, too. Then it occurred to me that one or more of us may be falling down. And it isn't me. 

As I have now turned my eagle eye toward research into the current state of the Roman Catholic Church I am astonished at the level of hubris that fills the halls of the Vatican under the guise of humility.  

I predict we are about to see radical changes in the RCC - and with lightning speed.  I'm not the only one who has turned attention to that pagan body. Satan, too, is about to play the only game he knows, Divide and Conquer, within that organization. This will effectively end the power of the RCC; in fact, it has already begun in the vile and corrupt financial affairs of the Vatican, linked as it is with the Illuminati and Elites of the world.  

The Dark Side is not finished with Benedict, as I see it. He is being set aside for a brief moment and will be used in an important way of which I am unable to be specific yet. The field is being readied, as daily I see on EWTN extremely subtle, but very dark, changes being made; so dark, in fact, that they more and more resemble Luciferian worship and witchcraft rituals. What never fails to amaze me is that so few who are right there in the midst of it seem to notice. The heavy, oppressive spirits of it come right through the tv set, and my nose for nephilim can sense it.

It's hard to see how any of the four idolatrous so-called blessed "Holy Fathers" named above will avoid falling in any direction but down. Eternally. 

ROYAL HEIR