However, I read this morning of a new ploy that the incumbent politicians may foist on the unsuspecting public (more lies...).
Hoping that by November the sheeple will have forgotten all of the change that has been produced, including Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the financial crash, the financial 'reform' bill recently passed, the takeover of the auto industry, the passing of the 'health' bill, the bailout of the wall street banks, etc.
Their new game plan is now to embed into our brains the idea that the world is too dangerous to turn over to newly elected Congress people. Only the current pack of thieves are bright enough and informed enough to handle this danger, according to their new plot.
Now, underlying this game plan - or an inherent part of it - is to put such fear into the American people that they simply can't 'risk' electing new people.
How will they go about this? No doubt, one or more big false flag 'terrorism' events will occur, in conjunction with constant fear-mongering about what is/will happen, such as:
* Constant hype about Iran and North Korea; we are on the cusp of WWIII.
* News that the bailout money went to foreign countries.
* Constant fighting between the states and the federal government re: the border situation.
* More racist talk, tea party horrors, 2nd Amendment issues, Muslims taking over, whatever.
* The Queen owns the United States. (Hold this thought...)
* They may even drag out a few movie stars or pop icons who are behaving badly.
The news media will be their tool, as always. The only thing is, I'm betting that the American people aren't quite that stupid after all - just sorely uninformed (and especially misinformed). Once the people get the actual facts - the truth - they can be counted on to make the right decision. At least, that is my belief and hope.
So, get ready to be bombarded with more reasons to be scared to death. (That is a form of mind control, folks.) It's the things you won't hear about that are cause for alarm - what you don't know can hurt you ... and usually has.
Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if there were no elections by November.