KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

DECEPTIONS: #1 - Introduction

From my youth I have firmly believed that I would live to see the last days. And here we are. I am just one of many Christians who has a definite purpose to fulfill for our Lord "for such a time as this." Every single follower of Jesus Christ has a purpose for this age. Seek, and you will find your purpose. This is not the time to waste time.

With that in mind, I am going to be doing a series on the deceptions which we face - and they are many. It's almost impossible to know where to begin, since the satanic deceptions are vast and cover every single area of our lives. In one sort of way, you could say that our entire lives have been lived under deception, that almost everything we have believed has been a deception, except for our faith in Christ, and the deceivers would have you believe that this, too, is false.

Satan's deception began in the beginning, with Adam and Eve. And it has not abated. History has been on a dual track down through the ages - God's track and Satan's track. The sheep and the goats have traveled a parallel track. Speaking for the sheep, I would venture to say that most of us have been unaware of most of the deceptions which have been gathering steam through the latter half of the 20th Century. They are now coming fast and furiously, and it is essential that we now know what we face, in order not to be deceived.

If your focus has been on your own little corner of the world - your own little rat race - you may not be of a mind to accept these things. Unfortunately, there is little time to waste. It is essential that you believe the unbelievable and accept the unacceptable, because we only have time for once around the block (if that) on this.

First, you need to accept conspiracies as a fact. There is nothing theoretical about the conspiracies that have ruled our world and our lives. They are provable realities. I have only come to realize this over the past 18-24 months. I have had the time to do the research. Take it ... or leave it ... at your peril. We are seeing things increase with a frequency and severity that will only speed up, and it is critical that we have some understanding of where we are headed in order to survive. Despite all this, there is no need to fear if Christ reigns in one's life. In fact, just the opposite is the case. This is a time of great anticipation for the Christian. Our days of 4-dimensional living are clearly numbered. Our redemption draweth nigh.

If the Lord should delay, I wouldn't be surprised to be on the "A" or "B" list to be rounded up. I'm not that important, but I'm consistent and dogged (Taurus the bull, if one were into those things...). I've been out there fighting against the evils for many years, speaking at churches, providing information and materials about abortion, evolution, the satanic plan taking over the schools, etc. And now this blog. Maybe I'll fall through the cracks. But, whatever happens, I cannot stop. I will not stop. I am driven. I will fight the battle until my last breath. My hope and trust is in the Lord. I've staked my very life on him. He is my life. I won't change at this late date.

Where and how to begin ... that is the biggest problem. It's so big, so comprehensive, so incredible ... and I have found that most people do not want to know the truth about anything. This is a fantastic thing to me. How can one proceed through life without the bottom line? So if you're one of those people, stick your head back in the sand and I'll move on. This series will not be for you. It will all happen, anyway. Would you rather know now or later?

First, let me tell you in a nutshell what I believe is coming. What if all of the financial crooks and thieves were 'outed?' What if the Federal Reserve System was shut down? What if we were told that we are going back to the rule of the Constitution of the United States? What if we were told that all of our debts were forgiven, all mortgages cancelled, that we now owe nothing to anyone? What if we went back to a gold-backed system of money? What if we were given a gift of some of the new money to start our lives anew (with no debt)? What if this went into effect worldwide? A new system of 'democratic' new governments, to be done in unison, with a reintroduction of common and Constitutional law, across the world?

Who would not be overjoyed to hear these announcements? And much more. New technologies. No more need for oil. New ways to communicate, through our minds. Peace on earth. Fairness and justice ... finally. No more of this misery. All of our problems solved.

I believe we will soon see some form of this scenario. Beware. It will all be a great deception.


Royal Heir