KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Friday, November 12, 2010

My Husband Lost His Job ...

... but my Father is rich!

Yes ... my husband lost his job Wednesday... more spiritual warfare exhibiting itself in 'real' life. Our income just went down by 60%. He is four years from retirement ... or was.

I think this is where the rubber meets the road for a Christian. I've been there before. So how should we respond?

"Rejoice
in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice." Philippians 4:4.


And, so I say:

"I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High." Psalm 9:2.

My Father knows all of our needs. He was pleased to do His will in this situation, and I will be pleased to do His will in this situation. I haven't a clue what comes next, and so I will put one foot in front of the other and keep walking close by His side.

" ...Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you today..." Exodus 6:1

"Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice!"

A Child of The King

"... this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:13-14