KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Father Is Rich

My Father is rich in houses and lands,
He holdeth the wealth of the world in His hands!


Of rubies and diamonds, of silver and gold,
His coffers are full - He has riches untold.


My Father's own Son, the Saviour of men,
Once wandered o'er eath as the poorest of men;


But now He is reigning forever on high,
And will give me a home in heaven by and by.




I once was an outcast stranger on earth,
A sinner by choice, and an alien by birth;


But I've been adopted, my name's written down -
An heir to a mansion, a robe and a crown.


A tent or a cottage, why should I care?
They're building a palace for me over there.


Though exiled from home, yet still I can sing:
All glory to God, I'm the child of the King.





I'm the child of the King.
The child of the King!
With Jesus, my Saviour,
I'm the child of the King!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A Child of The King