KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Facebook :-(

I guess they've already made their millions at Facebook, because contrary to what they refer to as "HELP," there is none. And I discovered many people at the "Help Center" who have the same story. Same problem, same no-help.com.

After urging, pressure and harassment to get on Facebook I finally took the plunge a month or so ago. It seems to have some nice features.

However.... I can't stay logged in. I'm not exaggerating when I say I have to log in several times in one single minute. I can't stay logged in long enough to reply to, or write, a post.

So - every 4-5 days I check my email for Facebook messages and log in long enough (if at all possible) to reply.

My Facebook experience has not been good. It seems to me it is turning out to be more trouble than it's worth. Royals deserve better.

Royal Heir