KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lambs Escape Slaughter!

I know the Dark Side puts great stock in all their numerology, astrology and plethora of signs and symbols.

But, perhaps ... just perhaps ... the lambs are being sent their own message.

Be sure and watch the 15-second commercial which leads into the 4 minute segment showing the lambs in their escape, as the police try to round them up! This just happened this morning...


"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers. This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them." John 10:1-6 KJV

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand."

Royal Heir