KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sweet Revenge

When I'm An Old Lady

Then I'll live with my children
and bring them great joy,
To repay all I've had from
each girl and boy

I shall draw on the walls
and scuff up the floor;
Run in and out
without closing the door.

I'll pester my children
when they're on the phone,
As long as they're busy,
won't leave them alone.

I'll take all their pencils
and flashlights...and then
When they buy new ones,
I'll take them again!

I'll spill glasses of milk
to complete every meal,
Eat my bananas
and just drop the peel.

What fun I shall have;
what a joy it will be
to live with my children
like THEY lived with me!

When my parents lived with us for a number of years they framed this and had it hanging on the wall near their bedroom, where it still hangs. We had a lot of laughs over it and I still smile every time I walk by it.


ROYAL HEIR