KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Ultimate God ...

 SELF
The same lie rings down through the ages:
"Ye shall become as gods...."



This is what the culture has become, worldwide. It's all about ME. Real relationships are finished, marriage is being reinvented, the family is almost destroyed, morality, mercy, compassion and respect are old and foreign values - as is faith. Learning and knowledge are no longer a part of an "education." Added to the loss of these cultural values is the probability that this is the most ignorant generation in all of earth's history. 

None of this, however, has stopped the arrogance that abounds. Even now, many 'people' walking around are AI transhumans. I can frequently identify them. Most of our politicians and leaders are evil insane cloned 'walk-ins'  (demon possessed). The breadth and depth of this is the one thing I had not really expected to live to see in these times. I wish I hadn't.

Discernment and wisdom are scarcer than gold.

I do believe that I have lived during the best of times and the worst of times. I have no desire for an underground bunker or a shelter from the coming storm. I have God Almighty looking after me, and I am more than ready to move on to my real home. Fear is foreign to me.

We are about to see the end of this drama. The curtain is about to rise for the final act.


ROYAL HEIR