KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Planet X - THE RETURN OF THE NIBIRU SYSTEM

I'm not researching this any longer. I am satisfied that I know the truth. THIS (link below) is what they are hiding, with all the false news stories. It's well worth the watch. More than one person is interviewed here, and as you watch and listen you will realize the expertise behind these people, who I have just discovered. Thought some of you might be interested.

For those who are not familiar with my research in this area, I am convinced that the Rapture and the return of the fallen angels will happen concurrently - or nearly so. And soon.  We will soon know the truth ... about many things. If time is an issue, and you are looking for verifiction/confirmation of PX, you might want to watch the second video, but it's twice as long. CMR


CLICK HERE

Jeremiah's Destroyer - another good one HERE 
Includes Planet X news stories on media in various countries
 (none in the US, of course)

And there are more at the above site - I have not had time to view them