KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Coup in America? What is Really Going On?




Lieutenant Colonel Potter: Listen Up, America is at 
a Very Dangerous Crossroad..

Date: Thursday, 18-Apr-2013 09:06:23
.
I am a former US Army LTC of 28 years. I served in various Military Police and Military Intelligence positions around the globe. I was also a municipal police officer for about 3 years. I bring my unique experience, training, education, and spirit... 

Independent investigators uncover the government operatives involved in executing the Marathon bombing. Other information I present shows the desperation of opposing elements in our government at war with each other, and the American People.

Boston Black Ops Operatives