KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Fresh Look at Bible Prophecy

Walid Shoebat was a Muslim terrorist. In 1993 he was born again. He wrote a book in 2008, which I read. His interpretations of prophecy were stunning, and at the time I thought he was correct about many things of which we, as Westerners, are not aware. Our interpretation of prophecy reflects that ignorance, I think. However, I was very busy at the time and laid the book aside. Yesterday I accidentally ran across a video of his and remembered the book, which I pulled out to read again. 

These videos are tremendous. If you are a student of prophecy, they are a 'must watch.'  They add a whole new dimension to understanding end-time prophecies and they have answered some questions that were coming to the forefront in my mind and causing some mental havoc. I think we may be further down the road than we may have thought. It has given me a new perspective from which to proceed.
He is a very entertaining speaker, too - an added bonus!
Walid Shoebat - End Times Alert - Part 1  (50:00) 12/28/10 

Walid Shoebat - End Times Alert - Part 2 



 ROYAL HEIR