KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Monday, November 28, 2011

I Own You - And I Want You To Be President...

...because I know you have so much baggage that you can easily be controlled, by blackmail or other means.
I want you to be president because with you as president, I can rule by proxy, completely behind the scenes, using you as my mouthpiece and my executioner.
I own the media who will report on the perceived 'campaign' you will wage.
I will provide the funding for your campaign as well.
Just remember that when you are awarded the big prize, I own you. Should you step out of line, you will be killed, or all of your dirty laundry will be publicly aired by my press, and the entire world will become instantly aware of the reprobate you are.
There are a few steps we must take to assure you position.
First, my media will begin reporting that you are the 'front runner', very early on. It matters not the voting public has no clue who you are. They will all want you by the time the 'election' rolls around.
Along the course of this fictitious 'race', my media will release what are called 'poll results'. Of course, the poll results will always show you as leading in 'the polls'.
No matter that no real poll was never taken. The important part of the equation is releasing the 'results.'
In the minds of the herd, they will follow the 'poll results', because they are so shallow, and so superficial, it is more important to them what others may think about them, than it is for the weak-minded to stand on principle.
Anyone perceived as 'competing' against you, will also be a candidate of my choosing. Since I own all the horses in the race, any horse that wins the race will be a victory for me.
The herd will only be allowed to vote for the choices I give them. Anyone outside of my agenda will not be allowed to participate.
Should anyone who is not one of my elect become too popular, or gain a foothold of trust among the populace, they will immediately be killed, or taken down by my media wolves, who will smear their character, threaten their family, or release stories in the press that will ruin their career.
The people stupidly worship the media. It is not strength of character, or personal integrity, or solid ideals of leadership that wins a political race.
It is my media, my talking heads that determine the 'winner.'

To the herd, everything is media. They have given up their independent thought to me, so a presidential race is now like taking candy from a baby.
The herd will move in any direction my media tells them to go. After all, it is I who taught them everything the claim to 'know'.
I also have control all of the mainline computers and voting machines.
If, by some odd fluke, a candidate should gain too many votes, it is simply a data entry line which can immediately switch hundreds of millions of votes into your favor.
There are times when I wonder why I even go through this 'election' charade.
It costs me multi-millions every time I go through it, and it would be much easier just to have my military generals stage a coup - kill anyone who does not agree with me, and usurp power overnight. I do that in every other country I want to control, and that method works well.
Not to worry, though - because either way - you will be 'elected'. You will have your prize, and I will have mine.
You will be my president, because that is what I want.
(Guess Who?)
* * * * *

                    I don't know who wrote this ... but I know it's one more ugly truth.


ROYAL HEIR