KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Great Physician

Summer has changed my 'schedule' somewhat, and I've missed a day or two on my blog. So, today I thought I'd share a blog post by a friend of ours, Richard Sandlin:

There are a few things I’ve noticed about the Great Physician compared to the world’s physicians:

· He always makes an accurate diagnosis
· He always provides a cure
· He’s never lost a patient
· He’s never been sued for malpractice (because He makes no mistakes)
· He never needs a second opinion
· He never charges for his services
· He never requires an appointment (walk- ins are welcome)
· He’s always on call
· He responds to every emergency

P.S. Why not pay “Him” a visit right now?

******
Visit his blog at: http://tjrds.blogspot.com/
Back to a little summer downtime.....!
Royal Heir