KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

When The Worst Happens....

.....and it will.

In all things give thanks
. That's what the scriptures tell me I should do.

"But Lord, surely not in these circumstances. That's ridiculous...impossible."

In ALL things.

"But, Lord, this is more than I can take. I am afraid. I am angry. Things are out of my control. I'm not strong enough to deal with this."

In ALL things. Again He speaks to me and gives me no excuses to fall back on. In ALL things.

"Okay, Lord." And so I begin to give thanks. At first, hesitantly - reluctantly - forced. A pouting child. And then I gain speed. I really FEEL thankful. And then I cannot stop. It seems there is no end to the things for which I am thankful.

And then, I move into JOY. I am beyond thankful. I am overwhelmed with joy. The joy of the Lord is my strength. My heart sings. My spirit soars. I am above circumstances. I am not afraid. I am not angry. I am not in control, but I know The One Who is.

I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able. I have a powerful friend who died for me. My Savior. My Lord. And HE is in charge. I am so thankful.

Move into joy. In all things give thanks.

A true story.

A Child of the King


Copyright 2009. All rights reserved.