KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Nibiru/Planet-X INBOUND

As regular readers of my blog know, I firmly believe that a geological event such as Nibiru/PX will be the time of the Rapture. It turns out that leaks are coming out of government and military intel confirming the soon passing of PX. This is coming from ONI, DHS, NSA and foreign intelligence services, received independently by John Moore (one of my top sources of credibility) and Mike Harris. Part 1 is about 30+ minutes, and Part 2 is 40 minutes or so.

This blurb was on a non-Christian blog about these videos:
"NIBIRU INCOMING, and it's BIG, and it's going 'real fast' -- it's due to crash through the asteroid belt and pass within the moon's orbit on or around August 2012. "Get building your ARKs, Noahs," that's the 'very strange' message this revelation's suggesting." 

I got a kick out of that. He had no idea how the ark and Noah fit into this scenario. I would say that Part I is the most important of the two.  (Also, see more important information below the videos.)

FIRST, though, I just found this very important 2-minute video of TWO SUNS taken at the Mawson Station in Antarctica. This is a classic sign of Planet-X approaching - and of our system changing into a binary sun system. I have extensive information taken from the ancient Kolbrin records and pre-Egyptian, explaining all of this in great detail. 



7/25/12 John Moore/Mike Harris Interview - Part 1



7/25/12 John Moore/Mike Harris Interview - Part 2



David Lowe, author of Earthquake Resurrection presents a compelling case for the geological electromagnetic effect within the resurrection context.
Earthquake Resurrection explores the possibility that the disappearance of a large group of believers worldwide will be masked by global catastrophe. This possibility is based on a pattern found in scripture that the power unleashed when a human being is resurrected into an immortal body causes a shaking of the surrounding earth.
I ran into the above 'by accident,' and discovered that his book is available in PDF online for $6.95, so I will be reading that ASAP.

With this new information, I found myself almost paralyzed this morning - unable to decide what my priorities for the day would be. I am firm in my belief that all of these things will be brought about by earth and weather events. That is always the way the Lord works in these situations. Events to come will be no different.

It is so important to make use of every possible opportunity to spread the Gospel and redeem the time so that we might - when we stand in the Presence of the Lord - hear these words, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant." 

ROYAL HEIR