KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

I Can't Get Enough of Praise and Worship!

The Lord is approaching ...  I can tell ... my soul increasingly needs to spend time in praise, prayer and worship - magnifying God's Holy Name! No church could possibly have enough services to satisfy my spirit right now. I've never been so consistently overwhelmed with praise - and I already praise the Lord many times each day!

I've always had a joyful heart. I guess that's why my name  is Carole/Noel -- SONG! I can hardly imagine what my new name will be when I get to my Destination. Is there a name to describe it?!

To be so joyous and full of praise and worship in the midst of this corrupt and evil world is a miracle of grace. I'm positive that 'something is up.' The Lord seems so near ... and of course He is!  If He isn't on the approach, then he'll have to lift me out ahead of time! I can't survive here much longer.

I'm having a REVIVAL, all on my own! I have been in such need of others to share this with - almost desperately. And the Lord has led me to an online church through a blog ministry of John McTernan, an online fellow warrior. And after some pretty heavy duty spiritual battles (leaving many of us with battle scars) the Lord has apparently moved me - and Satan evidently can't find me :-)  I feel as though the battle is nearing an end. No matter what happens, I feel like Stephen. I'll go out with great joy. My, oh my, oh my (as my mother used to say)!

I've found the Church of the General Assembly of The First Born - an online church - and we're going to be having regular dynamic praise, exhortation and prayer meetings because we can't hold it in any more!!  And the music is divine. Heavenly! Very Messianic Jewish. We're experiencing a foretaste of our new Home. We're spiritual warriors of like minds - the remnants of the Philadelphian Church in this age! We're going out of this old world in great power and great glory!

This is no accident, my friends. This is of biblical proportions. We're going to pray in the Two Witnesses and pray out the Church! And snatch as many as possible out of the flames. We're in touch with the Throne! Our conversation is in Heaven, and we're going out in a blaze of Glory! This is of the Lord. Where the Word of a King is - there is power.

You are welcome to join us should you feel the need. I access the program HERE.

As of now, online services are being held at 6 PM PDT on Fridays and Sundays, although there was also a service Thursday.  Tuesday night will be spiritual warfare prayer, since there is very little intercession for spiritual warriors or for Israel. Go to the link above and you will be able to track things. You can also sign up for John's email updates, which contain very good political information, too.

If I sound crazy ... this is what 'indescribable joy' sounds like :-)

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee." Psalm 122:6

What a time to be alive! REALLY alive!

ROYAL HEIR