KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Our Days Are Ordered


     I have always known, since I was a teen, that I would live in these times.

     I didn't discuss it, didn't really think a lot about it, but I always knew. It was a quiet understanding that I recognized as God's purpose for my life. I lived with the certainty that I would be persecuted or killed for the cause of Jesus Christ unless He saw fit to meet us in the air before 'the time.'  I was born to this purpose. My days have been ordered. So have yours.
'
     Reflecting on this now, I understand why my interests took me into great depth of many years of research of the occult, the spirit world, the great deceptions of the pagan religions including the New Age - that global religion now being openly formed. I would never have been prepared to comprehend or warn others of these things had the Lord not placed His hand on my path.

     Not only did He prepare me spiritually, my very nature which He created, was cut from the cloth of persistent iron, perseverance, zeal, and a dogged stubbornness that would never allow me to be turned. It's a mindset made of steel, yet a heart that melts at the thought of the sacrifice made by our Blessed Redeemer for us at the cross.  

     A pastor years ago told me that I was "a dangerous Christian." I knew exactly what he meant. That many years ago (over 30) he was seducing his church into heresy and I  - a nobody - was fighting tooth and nail to keep it out. He won, of course.  Or did he? We'll never know until we kneel at the feet of our Savior. 

     Rejection is an old and familiar friend. I am accustomed to being ignored, or worse, by now. I don't really concern myself with what people think. I know the furor of demonic attack. I can be assaulted, ridiculed, crippled and worse. It means less than nothing to me. The only approval I seek is to hear the words, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant."

     You, too, were born for a purpose, in exactly the same fashion. God created each of us for His specific reasons. We were each meant to be a cog in His grand plan. It's not too late to discover it. But it soon will be.

Royal Heir