KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Friday, August 1, 2014

A Public Apology to Martin

I won't go into detail, nor will I give out information about Martin, to whom I have apologized by email ~ FOR a poor email response I made to him due to partial 'cut and paste error' and partial error due to illness. I should not have been 'doing business' until I had gotten myself together. (At this point, It's hard to say if or when that day will arrive.)

I am especially sorry that I disappointed one of my faithful readers and made it seem that I was flippant and even rude.  I am left without other excuse. You must all know how much I care about my readers, even to the extent of praying for you. I would never do anything by deliberate intent to hurt my readers ~ carelessness is no excuse. Perhaps being human isn't an excuse, either, but maybe a reason - and yet further evidence that I am just another fallen child of God, full of sin and error, but for the grace and mercy of God.

Martin, I publicly and truly apologize and trust you will forgive me. I hope I will not lose you as a reader. I cherish you and all of my dear readers.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME, MARTIN