KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Monday, May 20, 2013

QUEEN OF ALL ... The Marian apparitions’ plan to unite all religions

Ecstasy!

She appears as a living, breathing, three-dimensional lady enveloped in exquisite light. Visionaries and seers describe a beautiful, young woman glowing in radiant splendor. Seers, while describing her as brilliant to behold and arrayed with every splendor, admit that the “Queen of Heaven” transcends human description.


Visionaries also report seeing strange lights and glorious visions that often accompany an apparition. Visions of angels, glowing orbs, tongues of fire, mysterious solar phenomena, and peculiar luminous clouds have been sighted. 


Because of the tremendous pleasure and joy experienced by seers during an apparition, the term ecstasy is the word most often used to describe this event. Those who have witnessed her, admit that they are paralyzed and enraptured by her beauty and charm.

Numerous healings and miracles have been reported at apparition sites around the globe. In addition, the apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary has repeatedly announced that the most significant signs and wonders are yet future! She admits that she has not yet revealed her full glory to the world. She predicts heavenly signs and events that the whole world will witness in the very near future. Consider the following two examples:


My sign is emerging. God wills it thus. Only my children recognize it, as it reveals itself in secrecy, and they praise the Eternal One for it. Today I cannot reveal my power to the whole world. I must withdraw with my children. In secrecy I will perform miracles on the souls until the number of sacrifices has become full. …Then I can reveal myself to the whole world…


Soon, I will come, my children! Soon, I will be in your midst with a great light. I will enlighten the entire world. Many souls will cry because they did not listen to my call.…


I will pass above everyone in a cloud and everyone will see me. What will become of those who insulted me and made a laughing stock of me?…


I will come soon, my sons, to travel through the entire world. I will give a great sign in the sky for those who will still want to be saved. All those who have recourse to me, who have a look of repentance, this will be sufficient to save them
.

READ THE REST OF THIS COMPREHENSIVE 31-page ARTICLE HERE.
THE ENTIRE 160-PAGE BOOK IS FREE ONLINE HERE: