KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Saturday, November 8, 2014

I did not print the name of this mother; however if you know anything about this girl email me at creyner@yahoo.com and I will forward the information to the mother. CMR

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
From: (withheld)
Date:Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 6:32 PM
Subject:My missing daughter
My daughter is beautiful, compassionate and fun. Unfortunately she is also mentally ill and intellectually disabled.
Galya has an impulse control disorder that may have come from her early childhood in an Eastern European orphanage. Sometimes this causes her to act out. She often feels deep remorse after these incidents and sometimes wonders if our lives would be easier without her. This may be part of the reason she ran from the waiting room of a psychiatric hospital in DeSoto Texas at 8 pm on Friday November 7.  I am far more interested in her safety than I am in an easy life.
She can be resourceful and friendly, but she also becomes intimidated when surrounded. She has not had her medications in some time and may be anxious.
She may have been seen within two miles of the hospital this afternoon. I hope this means she made it through last night but it is getting dark and it's cold.
I know God has a plan for my child, but this is hard. Please share this with as many people as you can.
Beth Ellen McKinney