KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Ezekiel's Temple - What Do The Rabbis Think?

The Lord has answered most of the questions that I have had about Holy Scripture, but of course new questions always arise according to the human state in which we exist. 

I am desperate to understand Ezekiel's Temple but have found not even an inkling of a credible answer anywhere. 

I receive regular emails from The Temple Institute in Jerusalem and save them to a folder for that purpose but never have time to properly read them. I found an article in the current week's email about Ezekiel's Temple. I thought "Ah Ha! If anyone understands it, the rabbis will..."  Even as a Christian of the New Covenant, I am loathe to break the copyright notice on the website of The Temple Institute, for the sake of Divine Displeasure (!) ... However, here is the link to the article.

How do We Understand the Vision of the Future Temple as Described in the Book of Ezekiel?


ROYAL HEIR