KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Prophecy In The Skies? Ophiochus ... and more


One of our readers, Jef from southern California, took the astronomy program Starry Night, and set it for the Island of Patmos at dawn on Dec. 21, 2012. He says:

     "Well, I was shocked at what I saw - please refer to the brief PowerPoint I attached. I see the sign as a direct blasphemy of Gen. 3:15.

So I have put his Power Point presentation below. You may need to use your "zoom" feature in order to see these, especially the second and sixth frames, which shows the objects in the sky.









I frequently have bouts of believing that 12/21/12 is the midpoint of the 7-year Tribulation, as the above frame suggests. I think it is possible that the Antichrist could be in power for a certain length of time before we recognize him as "antichrist."  The Jews have records saying that their "messiah" will arrive in 2012; as I recall they do pinpoint the date as 12/21/12, but I may be mistaken on my recollection on this point. 

 At other times I am certain that can't be true. We haven't heard a word from the two witnesses yet, and there are many other factors that would make it impossible according to traditional prophecy interpretation. It's hardly possible that the Temple could be rebuilt and Antichrist set up shop there by 12/21/12.  It would be nice if we could erase our memory banks of previous interpretations and start from scratch ... interesting to postulate what the result might be. 

This last frame above also reminded me of a timeline I have had in my mind since 2009. My son and I had conversations about this, and I have heard other prophecy pundits express the same thoughts. 

In 2009, Obama provocatively announced in a press conference that his second 100 days in office would be accomplished in only 72 days, adding that "I will rest on the 73rd day." Those 72 days ended on July 10, 2009. I believe, with the 73rd day being July 11. Many of us immediately took note of this statement as having some significance ... what was it?

David Flynn (deceased this year at a young age) said at the time that due to the importance of the numbers 72 and 73 in Islam, his friend Dan Cooney thought that may have been a coded message to his fellow Muslims. Further, Cooney thought Obama may have even been prophesying his own demise, from which we know that if he is "the man" he will be resurrected. The word "rest" in the Bible often refers to physical death. (Peter Goodgame's hot-off-the-press book, The Second Coming of the Antichrist, deals with this very subject and is a 'must read.')

While Flynn's book doesn’t really address this, in two radio interviews, David Flynn expresses the view that his many findings, including in the field of astronomy, support the idea that the antichrist would be revealed on July 11, 2009, and the assassination of the two witnesses of Revelation would be on December 21, 2012, which he said would be the middle of the Tribulation.

Did you get the connection? Obama's 73rd day, when he declared he would "enter into rest," was July 11, 2009, the very day author David Flynn wrote would be the date the antichrist is revealed.

It seems that Flynn was incorrect in that. But, there is something about these date ..... ! There was more on this at the time - Tom Horn spoke of it, too. 

And I have found this random bit in my 2009 notes: 
"Revelation 11 and the end of the Mayan calendar are linked. There are 1,260 days from July 11th 2009 until December 21st 2012, counting the 11th of July. If that day is not counted, the countdown begins on the 10th… or the evening of the 9th as it will still be the 9th of July in America when the “10th” of July begins in Israel."  (In quotes, but I failed to mention who said this.)

It's all very tantalizing, but if there is meaning in the dates, it still escapes me.  Still, it provides us with some speculation while we wait ... and wait ... and wait. I still feel certain there is some meaning in Obama's statement, but what was it?

ROYAL HEIR