KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mahdi vs. Antichrist

Have you heard of Walid Shoebat?  He is a former Muslim Brotherhood member who is now a follower of Jesus Christ. He has written a number of books and speaks to groups all over the world.

I have his book, God's War on Terror, have read it twice, and it is sitting on my coffee table ready to be reviewed once again. From the first read, I thought he might be correct; now I'm certain that he is on target with his view of prophetic events and Islam. He would be the one to know. Here is a description of the book from his website:


God's War on Terror (Book)
"A fresh understanding of Biblical prophecy from an Eastern perspective as viewed by an ex-Muslim terrorist..."

From every area of the free world, strong evidence is reaching us of crimes and atrocities committed by Islamic fundamentalists in the name of Allah. A great many Muslims, "educated" people, and our elected leaders known about these crimes; those who do not know, do not know because they do not want to know. They do not ask questions because they are afraid of the answers. They fear the knowledge of what they are tolerating, but the ones among us who are open to seeking truth and justice know how to differentiate between criminals and their victims. The people of the civilized world now have to prove by deed where they stand; mere words will not be believed by a world that witnesses the crimes against God's people and my Christian brethren.

In the past I have sinned greatly against God's people, but because of the grace I received through Christ, I am working to rescue them from injustice.
-Walid Shoebat

 I encourage you to visit his website and sign up for his email news.  He comes from a point of view that would be impossible without his unique background. I believe he offers fresh insight into the prophetic events of today.

He is beginning a series of daily short videos which I encourage you to watch. I will be posting a link only to the first of the series, entitled, End Times Today Series Lesson 1: Mahdi vs. Antichrist - you'll find it  HERE

It will be an eye-opener and a blessing! Pray for his safety.


Royal Heir