KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

This Is Evil

The Lord seems to have given me a very sensitive antenna for detecting evil.

I was first really aware of it about 40 years ago, at a time in my life when I was certainly living in disobedience to the Lord. Those who know me now would be shocked. I look back now and wonder who I was ... I don't know that person. But, that's another story.

In San Francisco with a good friend of mine for a day of shopping, all of a sudden something stopped me in my tracks ... in the middle of the sidewalk downtown. We were about to go into a shop, I stopped cold, and I said to her, "We've got to get out of here right now. There is an evil presence here." Although we never talked much about things of the Lord, she didn't question it at all, and we left town immediately. I can still remember it - a dark, malevolent presence covering the entire area like a suffocating cloud of sulphurous evil. There was no question of what it was.

Evil people have actually stopped me in my steps. Once I locked eyes with a clerk in a nursery; I couldn't glance away. There was an evil spirit behind those eyes that recognized the Spirit behind my eyes, one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced. It was as though that lady and I weren't even there, just those two spirits.

Then a couple of years ago there was a young waiter in a restaurant. He couldn't look me in the eyes at all. I believed then - and now - that he was a 'walk-in.'

Well, now the world has drastically changed in the past 15-20 years. Evil is everywhere, but a little less so where we live up in the hills. It's pervasive in almost every place one goes. The sense of evil increasing, and the Spirit of the Lord decreasing in society, is quite noticeable.

I read recently that all of the children born in the past 20 years are Indigo children and the like. These are children who come into this world with DNA that has been tampered with - in other words, the seed of Satan, although television programs portray them as having 'special powers.' No doubt. I reject the idea that all born in the past two decades are such, but you can tell by just being around them that many are. This is accomplished in a number of ways which we won't explore now, because I just ran across a new organization called Born This Way.

Born This Way is supported by many names you may recognize, both organizations and individuals (such as Oprah, Deepok, etc.). Although at first glance it may appear to be something good, just look at the video below where Lady Gaga introduces it. This is evil.  It is evident to me what is behind this, what they are preparing people for. This is preparation for accepting 'people' who are not really human at all. It's right around the corner.

(NOTE: Tomorrow I hope to post something promised several weeks ago, detailed information on the demonic entities in our government.)

BORN THIS WAY



ROYAL HEIR