KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Satanic Ritual Performed at Super Bowl Half-Time



Quote: "This Super Bowl had it all. Crown of  Hathor, Isis, Egyptian symbolism, One eye symbolism, Winged Sun, Letter “M” all over the place which is the “13″ letter of the alphabet and is also represent the “13 Satanic Bloodlines”  and also stands for “Mason” as in Freemason. The most weird part about her performance is towards the end when Madonna said, “Home,” and the stage opened up and she fell inside. It looked as if the door’s of the  pit opened up and swallowed her. Seemed weird to me but I had a chill after I realized her home might be with Lucifer." 

Please watch this short 12 minute video with commentary, and then go to the page for much more. (I may not agree with every single word of this commentary, but then again......)


There is much more HERE

Not having watched the Super Bowl I knew nothing whatever about any of this until I went online later and was bombarded with this story. I am not easily surprised at anything these days, but I was absolutely shocked at this blatant invitation to Satan (with cheering crowds). 

For this to have publicly taken place shows us without doubt that we are on the very brink of Satan's arrival.

I highly encourage you to go to the link above and read the entire article, with pictures. It is extremely important that Christians understand what is happening right now. Madonna's half-time show is literally welcoming Satan's arrival. This is actually in the words of her act. The act also depicts fallen angels, the bottomless pit, and much more - with explanations.

There are many articles about this on the internet, but the link above is very good out of the 4-5 I saw. No need to look further. You need this information.

I never thought we would see something this blatant - publicly - while the Restrainer was still on this earth. I'm speechless ... almost.
ROYAL HEIR