KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Key To Peace In The New Year 2012

I met God in the Morning,
When my day was at it’s best.
And His presence came like sunrise,
Like a glory in my breast.


                           All day long His presence lingers,

                              All day long He stays with me.

                           And we sailed in perfect calmness

                                   Over a very troubled sea.

                              So I think I’ve learned a secret,
                  Learned from many from many a troubled way.
                           You must seek God in the Morning,

    If you want Him through the day.
- Author Unknown