KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wonderful CHRISTMAS MUSIC .. Something For Everyone!



Joy To The World



Hark The Herald Angels Sing


Away in a Manger


O Little Town of Bethlehem


The Little Drummer Boy



Deck The Halls



We Three Kings



Go Tell It On the Mountain



What Child Is This?



Silent Night






O Holy Night - Celine Dion

Angels We Have Heard On High - Mormon Tabernacle Choir



Celine Dion - Ave Maria

Handel: The Trumpet Shall Sound!







Handel: I Know That My Redeemer Liveth (Messiah)



Händel: The Lord shall reign for ever and ever (Israel in Egypt, HWV 54)





The Lord's Prayer - Andrea Bocelli



I enjoyed doing this so much that I may do another music blog for Christmas!
It's so impossible to fnd good Christmas music, it seems. 
I listen while I do other work on the internet.


BLESSINGS TO YOU AS WE CELEBRATE
OUR SAVIOR'S BIRTH