KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Know That My Redeemer Lives!


"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: and though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God; whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me."—Job 19:25-27.

Listen to the song here
I know that my Redeemer liveth,
And on the earth again shall stand;
I know eternal life He giveth,
That grace and power are in His hand.

Refrain
I know, I know, that Jesus liveth,
And on the earth again shall stand;
I know, I know, that life He giveth,
That grace and power are in His hand.

I know His promise never faileth,
The Word He speaks, it cannot die;
Though cruel death my flesh assaileth,
Yet I shall see Him by and by.

Refrain
I know my mansion He prepareth,
That where He is there I may be;
O wondrous thought, for me He careth,
And He at last will come for me.
 
Blessed Resurrection Day!
He is Risen Indeed

Royal Heir