KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Personal Note....

.....To Those Who May Need To Know

     Almost all of my daily posts are pre-scheduled to appear on a certain date. I often write them a week or two in advance. 

     If it should ever appear that a particular post or posts are intentionally aimed at any individual or church, this is in no case true. I always ask the Lord to inspire my writings, and never, ever target anyone in any place. I would certainly never do that. I always pray that the Lord will direct my writings wherever He sees fit. Only His wisdom can properly oversee such a task.


     In the Spirit of the Love of Christ,


Royal Heir