KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Strange Music

Over the past ten days or so I've noticed a new genre of music being used in television ads, in the same way that I noticed 'ugly' angels for sale, appearing about 20 years ago. You may not have noticed, but it's very difficult to find the likeness of a beautiful angel these days. They all have odd eyes and a strange crooked smile ... not that any of them are in any way a true representation of an angel to begin with.

This new strange music is appearing in television spots. While I normally never watch TV ads (well...maybe Geico!), this music caught my attention instantly. I stopped what I was doing immediately, to listen.

It's very difficult to explain, but the one thing I knew was that it was from the world of the occult. It is hypnotizing, strangely captivating, but at the same time vaguely dissonant. It's airy, mystical, intriguing, almost sultry - and edgy, arbitrary, haunting and nebulous.

It is irresistible. Every time it comes on I drop everything to listen. It is other-worldly. Literally. It is occult.

I would absolutely love to know what percentage of the population recognizes this, or even notices. Very few, I would bet. In the same way that the occult is everywhere these days. The ancient symbols of the mystic religions are everywhere and in everything. The purpose of it is desensitization, to prepare us for the new religion.

I stop and think how well it works to do its job. It's all part of a package being presented to us to sell us on the idea of the beautiful world we are being sucked into. It's delectable, subtle and deceptive.

Just like a serpent.

Royal Heir