KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Praying Friends...


....are more valuable than diamonds or gold
... or any earthly thing.

I can't think of a single thing in this world that I value as much as the friends I can count on to seriously pray when I have a need. And the Lord has blessed me with such friends.


These friends - like me - pray because they believe in miracles. They personally know the creator of the universe, and He always looks forward to hearing from them.


One reason He loves to hear from them is because they praise His name and glorify Him. They know they owe their very lives to Him, and they thank Him for all the blessings He bestows on them. They look to Him in every situation, whether it be to thank Him or to ask for His help. He is the first one they turn to because they are His friends. He recognizes their voices, and they recognize His.


My friends who pray can be counted on to present my requests to the Father Himself when I am in need of reinforcements. They are objective where I might not be, and they pray for His will where my own will might get in the way. They pray for His best for my situation, for His perfect - and often amazing - solution that I would never think of with my own finite mind. They pray that His name will be glorified through the circumstances of the request.


When my friends pray with me there is power, and as a result of that combined effort many things that seem impossible are resolved. I have seen them. Every time.


I have great faith in the prayer of my friends because I have confidence in their relationship with Jesus Christ. I discern the Holy Spirit working in their lives. It shows.


Thank you, my praying friends. You know who you are! And you know where you can come when you need prayer reinforcements. You know you are "Lifetime Members" of my own personal prayer list.


Most of my praying friends have never met each other, but one day they will meet each other and we will reminisce about the prayers we offered up. Because all of us share a mutual friend, the best friend of all, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.



Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, for your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now; being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace. For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ. And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ. Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God. Philippians 1:2-11


Royal Heir