KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Most Important Blog I've Ever Written...

...is in the hopper.

The problem is that I'm speechless.  I know not how to articulate what I know in my spirit to be true. It's the thing many of us consider to be the focal point of our entire existence - the event for which we have eagerly awaited, perhaps for years. It's the culmination of our earthly journey. the most important event to ever occur, with the possible exception of the Creation.

I wonder if I have the time available to write about it. Do I have 24 hours available? 36? 48? A week? We shall see. I will try to post my thoughts on Monday. I have scheduled for Sunday an important article by Ron Graham.

I can give you a hint, perhaps. Planet-X related ... and if you're a regular reader you will know what that means to me.

DON'T MISS IT!

Royal Heir