KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Elenin, Rapture ... and Very Much More

I'm overwhelmed with information, data. Big things are happening and getting ready to happen. I'm not able to put them all together. I'm not certain of the meanings. It's better to leave it alone if I cannot give any commentary that I feel comfortable with. Things are coming at us fast and furiously. My gut feeling is that Christians and "Others" will be ships passing in the night - and perhaps in the air. That's all I can say. Therefore, I'm just going to post this video, which is wonderful.  

Pray for discernment in the coming days. Stay very near to the Lord. If it were possible even the very elect would be deceived. I can feel the truth of that in a visceral way.
 
ELENIN & Prophecy: 'Fulfills' Revelation Ch.12 on 9-29-11?


ROYAL HEIR