KING JESUS - LORD OF LORDS
IS COMING BACK!

email: creyner@yahoo.com

James 5:1 (KJV) Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Beck's New Age Program

Glenn Beck and Oprah Winfrey Launch New Age Programming for 2011

By Brannon S. Howse

I tried to warn Americans in 2010 that I believe Glenn Beck is guilty of performing a bait and switch on millions of Americans. Beck went from being a TV and radio talk show host that discussed public policy, history, and current news to preaching the same Universalism and New Age theology that Oprah Winfrey has being been preaching for years. In fact, On Saturday, January 1, 2011, Oprah launched her New Age programming for the year with the Oprah Winfrey Network. Oprah drew more than 1 million viewers for its first night on the air.

Glenn Beck has clearly become the Oprah Winfrey of the right and many Christian authors and pastors are eager to appear on his radio and television program despite his heresy because, like Oprah, Beck has taken little known authors and made them a lot of money by promoting their books.

Many Christians continue to defend Beck despite the fact he is becoming more and more blatant in his New Age preaching. I expect Beck will continue to gather around him a huge audience that is looking for a spiritual experience that tickles the ears.

On his TV program on January 4, 2011 Glenn unveiled what he calls the "E4 Experiences" that he will be promoting for 2011. Part of the theme he will be promoting is nothing short of New Age heresy and blasphemy. Beck proclaimed:

Over the next 12 months, all Mercury divisions, radio, television, books, digital and stage will focus on what I call The E4 Solution. The four Es consist of: Enlightenment, Education, Empowerment and Entrepreneurship. We will challenge ourselves and those who choose to chart this course with us, to find what we as individuals really believe, challenge what we think we know and dig deep to find out what we are each capable of.

The "E4 Experiences" include Enlightenment, Education, Empowerment and Entrepreneurship. The two that are the most disturbing were described by Beck on a giant poster that included the following wording. Enlightenment: God – "I AM That I Am" Miracles, faith and Divine Providence. Empowerment: Yes I AM! Yes I Can!

On the January 4 program Beck preached:

I choose to ReFound this amazing nation by rediscovering within myself, and my own circle of influence, the principles and ethics that defined American exceptionalism.

So Glenn thinks the answers for America's spiritual, moral, political, economic, and cultural problems can be found by "rediscovering within myself" some kind of New Age enlightenment or that man is really the "I AM"?

I AM is a title that is to be reserved for God Himself. In Exodus 3:13 God told Moses that when the people of Israel ask for My name tell them, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'" In John 8:58 we read, "Jesus said to them, 'Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.'"

Oprah has promoted the "I AM" theme when she pushed the book The Secret that teaches the law of attraction.

In Luke 21:7-8, Jesus foretold that when people say they are god by using the title "I AM" it is a sign that we are living in the end times. We are also told to run away from the people saying "I AM". Many of our nation's pastor's and Christian leaders did not run from Glenn Beck but ran to join him in a spiritual service and enterprise.

It is going to be an interesting 2011 and we will be watching and writing on the religious trends that will continue to reveal that a one world religion based on pagan spirituality is being accepted on both the right and the left.

[end]

Click here to find out about the Worldview Weekend Situation Room where members understand the times through A Biblical Worldview.

Branson Worldview Weekend Family Reunion, April 29, 30 and May 1, 2011.

Distributed by www.worldviewweekend.com


Royal Heir